Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's on!


I have done it now! I have definitely committed myself to running. My friends and I have joined the Nike + running phenomena. For those of you who don't know what Nike + is here is an overview. Basically I bought a gadget for my ipod that links to a sensor in my shoe that calculates how long and how fast I run. A very clever and useful gadget. I then registered myself at nikerunning.com so that I can see all the calculations in graphs and charts. I joined a running challenge with my friends which is pretty much a "virtual" race. Our challenge is the first two man team to get to 200 hundred miles! Pretty ambitious of me but at least I have some motivation now. I am going to try to stick to my weekly routine, running M, T, Thurs, Sat, but these girls are serious! They are running at least 4 miles at a time! I have a little catching up to do but I think I can do it! Like the logo.... Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment